The package consists of:
1. Vetter Double Swivel Ball Magnetic Car Mount, Adhesive Mounting, Black
2. Charger MagSafe iQuantum Base, 15W, Aluminum
Adjustable viewing angle
With this swivel rotation system you can orient the phone in any position. The support will remain fixed on the surface, regardless of how often you adjust the device.
The magnetic support is suitable for most flat surfaces, the attachment to the surface will be done with 3M VHB adhesive, so it can be applied on the car dashboard or on the desk.
Installation in just a few seconds. Mount one of the metal discs included in the package on the back of the iQuantum charging pad and it will be ready to use.
Because the connection between the car holder and the iQuantum charging pad is magnetic, you can disconnect the charging pad at any time to take it with you to the office or hotel room.
When you get back in the car, all you have to do is put it back on the swivel car support.
With the iQuantum charger you will get the latest mag-safe technology that centers perfectly on the charging coil on the back of the phones in the iPhone 12, 13 and 14 range for safe wireless charging.
Advanced circuits provided with safety that protects against short circuits, overheating and overloading.
The minimalist design makes it light and portable. It can be easily carried in your pocket, shoulder bags, handbags, travel bags, etc.
* For fast charging, a PD 20W charger with TYPE C plug is recommended
* iPhone 12 Mini is limited by Apple to a fast wireless charging of 7.5W
- Magnetic support for the car
- Metal pad
- Transparent sticker for protection
- 3M VHB adhesive
- Cleaning cloth
- iQuantum Base, MagSafe Compatible, Wireless Charger
- Charging cable
- Instructions for use
1. Remove the protective film from the base of the swivel car support and fix it in the desired position
2. Remove the protective film from the back of the round metal plate and stick the central plate on the back of the iQuantum charging pad
3. Attach the iQuantum charging pad to the swivel stand
4. Connect the charging cable to the iQuantum pad and the car charger (sold separately - a USB TYPE C car charger is required)